Christine d’Abo who recently sold to Ellora’s Cave — yeah, Christine! — tagged me for a name game. I’ve reluctantly agreed to accept the challenge (LOL), even though it means revealing my middle name. Not that I don’t like my middle name. It’s original. The only other person I know who has it is my mom. Her middle name, too. In fact, I suspect my Grandmother might have made it up. (She claimed it’s Welsh.)
1. YOUR REAL NAME:
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first three letters of your name, plus izzle)
Mauizzle. (Everyone must address me this way from now on. Or else.)
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three of your last)
Mmcg Hmmm… Well, there’s a director called McG, right? Not sure how it’s pronounced with the extra M.
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal)
Coral Puppy Take that. (Not sure if coral’s my favourite colour… but I’m wearing it right now and just LOVED how well it went with puppy.)
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, Street you live on):
Luverna Hurndale I must be the matriarch who’s been on the soap since the 50’s.
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 3 letters of mom’s maiden name)
Mcgmadaf Ooooo. I like that, even if it’s a little vowel deficient at the start.
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (favorite color, favorite drink)
Coral Martini Not sure if that sounds like a superhero, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see it on a menu somewhere.
8. YOUR IRAQI NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dad’s middle name, 1st letter of a sibling’s first name, last letter of your moms middle name)
Agawse Doesn’t sound Iraqi to me… And not sure I like the idea of making fun of another language anyway.
9. YOUR STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/body spray)
Jil Sander #4 Huh? Since when do perfume names make good stripper names. (I guess I do like a boringly named perfume, though.)
10. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother & father’s middle name)
Luverna Edward. Yeah, cause that name would help me blend.
Okay, I tag…. Diana Peterfreund, Mel Francis, Margaret Moore